Fiberglass 911 Cab Hardtop
Sorry, no longer available
Bill Rivera's top
Carbon fiber available on special request - approximate weight: 9 lbs
Update 3/12/2006 - Now taking deposits!
OEM coupe windows pop right in
Molded flanges to simplify attachment to a cab or targa body.
Features coupe window openings and Targa B-pillars
Uses OEM door window seals.
Includes EPDM rubber base seal.
Easily attach factory latches with epoxy.
Kurt Bingham's "Version 1" top installed
Two tops on their way
- Turn your targa or cab into a coupe with this fiberglass hard top.
- Replaces the factory folding fabric convertible top (fabric top must be removed)
- Use this top for a 'shortcut' targa to cab conversion; remove the targa bar and rear window,
and simply leave off the cab hinge mounts.
Uses factory rear and quarter windows and factory window seals (Windows not included)
- Use flush mount Lexan windows for a lightweight top for a track car. (Windows not included)
- Excellent for a track car - remove weight from high on the car.
- Weighs only 19lbs bare!
- Price is for bare top only, no windows, interior (ie headliner), latches or window seals.
- There are two latching solutions.
- Epoxy factory latches onto top (cleanest, but you have to source a set of latches)
- Epoxy plates and studs and attach with nuts through windshield header (this is how I attached mine)
- Installation page on the way - stay tuned
Click here to order or request more info.
Pictures of the original, no-longer-available factory hardtop.
See also: cab conversion page
See also: targa bar removal page